4th-6th Grade Tackle Football: Fri., July 31st
4th-6th Grade Touch Football: Fri., July 31st
PreK-7th Grade Baseball: Mon., Aug. 17th
3rd-6th Grade Volleyball: Mon., Aug 17th
1st-3rd Flag Football: Fri., Aug. 28th
Register online with Visa or MasterCard or with cash or check with the registration form located under "Documents".
Friday, May 22 - 3:05 p.m. update
All games for Friday, May 22 and Saturday, May 23 cancelled, due to heavy rain that
moved through Richardson area. We will update Saturday evening the website for
Spring Valley #1 and Heights East games for Sunday afternoon (May 24).
SVAA's mission is to enrich the lives of children and their families by providing youth sports environments that are appropriate, organized and enjoyable. We support a variety of sports for youths of all ages and skill levels. SVAA is a not-for-profit volunteer organization in Dallas, TX and offers children the opportunity to play recreational sports in the RISD/North Dallas area.
Did you know:
1. When asked to login, login with any of the usernames and passwords you have with SVAA
a. This could be your child’s player account, or your own coach account
2. On the next page you will see a list of your family members
a. Mark anyone that is a Guardian as a Parent
b. Mark the children as Players
c. If a Player or Parents name is on there twice, mark one of the names as “Duplicate”
3. Hit Continue after selecting your Family Roles
4. On the next screen you will have the option to edit your login details to whatever you please
a. You will be able to use this username and password to register all participants in your family
5. Hit Submit when finished
6. On the next page you will be given the option to register your players
a. Select the “Register Player” button next to your child’s name to register as usual