Registration Deadlines for Basketball:
Boys and Girls K-6th Grade: Monday November 11th
Boys 7th-12th Grade: Monday, November 18th
Register online with Visa or MasterCard or with cash or check with the registration form located under "Documents".
For Monday, December 9, 2013 all basketball practices are canceled due to RISD schools being closed for the day. The SVAA office will also be closed due to the weather.
1. When asked to login, login with any of the usernames and passwords you have with SVAA
a. This could be your child’s player account, or your own coach account
2. On the next page you will see a list of your family members
a. Mark anyone that is a Guardian as a Parent
b. Mark the children as Players
c. If a Player or Parents name is on there twice, mark one of the names as “Duplicate”
3. Hit Continue after selecting your Family Roles
4. On the next screen you will have the option to edit your login details to whatever you please
a. You will be able to use this username and password to register all participants in your family
5. Hit Submit when finished
6. On the next page you will be given the option to register your players
a. Select the “Register Player” button next to your child’s name to register as usual
SVAA's mission is to enrich the lives of children and their families by providing youth sports environments that are appropriate, organized and enjoyable. We support a variety of sports for youths of all ages and skill levels. SVAA is a not-for-profit volunteer organization in Dallas, TX and offers children the opportunity to play recreational sports in the RISD/North Dallas area.
Did you know: